How do you build and retain diverse talent?
Most young women are unhappy in the workplace. Compared to previous generations they are less motivated and change jobs more frequently. What is your company doing to solve this?
McKinsey's 'Women in the workplace' report identified three key drivers in companies with great gender diversity:
- Persistence: it takes time to effect tangible, sustainable results
- CEO commitment cascading down to all management levels
- Comprehensive transformation programmes: creating role models at all levels
Hustle Crew is a career development platform with a special focus on women in the first five years of their career. We are taking a holistic approach driven by solution-oriented actions delivered through training and mentorship, plus peer-to-peer support through our community events.
We work with:
Our objectives for our members include:
- Developing an authentic leadership style and personal brand
- Developing a long-term career plan that aligns with personal motivations
- Developing an effective communication style to turn aspirations into reality
Benefits to your organisation:
- Improved retention for the target audience
- Recognition of efforts to promote diversity, inclusion and equality
- Increase the number of diverse candidates
Partner with Hustle Crew today to give your team the following benefits and training:
- Access to a peer-to-peer community that meets at regular events: safe spaces where they can thrive
- Access to relatable mentors with industry experience: exceptional and experienced managers
- Access to a social network where they can make new friends and connections
- Tailored training sessions to develop them and increase their focus and productivity
- Tailored networking events that celebrate the successes of women leaders and encourage resilience
We offer a pilot workshop to suit your objectives. Email us on email@example.com to schedule a call with our team.